It can be difficult to balance all that you do. How you ever found yourself in any of these situations?
- The solicitations you planned six months ago are still on your to-do list.
- You are cultivating several donors at the same time, but you aren’t able to find the time to go see them.
- You need to give attention to past donors but it’s not happening.
- The bequest and gift annuity programs are still in the planning phases.
- Your day-to-day work is piling up.
- You have made several false starts toward developing a gift proposal for a major prospect, but it remains incomplete.
- Proposals have come across your desk but gotten buried.