Call for Presentations - Now Open!
We invite you to propose a breakout session for the 2018 CGP Conference in Las Vegas. CGP National Conference is the largest gathering of charitable planners in the country, where more than 800 attendees come to learn from and with their peers.
We’re looking for sessions that are…
Unique: Is this a session that could only be found at CGP?
Engaging: Adults learn better when they are thinking out loud, not passively listening. We prefer proposals that include strong plans for active learning.
Practical: Our attendees want to leave the conference with new tools and ideas that are immediately useful in practice.
Challenging: Most of our attendees have 10 or more years of experience in charitable planning, and they’re interested in sessions that go beyond the basics.
If you have great experience to share, we want you on our faculty!
The Call for Presentations is open through March 1. Click here for a worksheet to help you prepare your submission. When you're ready to submit a proposal, click the link below.
Then follow these simple steps:
- Click on the Create Account tab and enter your email address, password and confirm password (you do not need to use your CGP password). Click the Sign upbutton.
- In the confirmation email message, click on the Confirm Account button.
- In the pop-up thank you message, select Please click here to login and login to your account. After you’re logged in, a turquoise box will pop up at the top of your screen indicating you have created a submission, which you can proceed to edit.
You can also propose an IGNITE! talk
IGNITE! talks are 5 minutes in length using 20 slides timed to automatically advance every 15 seconds. Our IGNITE! session is fun and energizing, not content-heavy, and IGNITE! talkers are not required to submit papers. You may submit a proposal for an IGNITE! talk in addition to your proposal for a breakout session. Click here to see IGNITE! talkers from the 2017 conference.
If you are chosen to speak:
- Breakout speakers receive free conference registration and one complimentary night at Paris in Las Vegas, NV.
- IGNITE! talkers receive a $250 discount on their registration fee.
Have a colleague that would be a great speaker? Forward this email and let them know that CGP is accepting proposals!